The Almighty God is Supreme, created and owns everything including the whole of mankind. He deserves the best of whatever any and all his creation can give to him. But we all went our ways seeking whatever we think is best for each us leaving God out of our plans. However God continues to pursue us, to call us to repent and come back to Him.
God eventually caught up with me so to say, and so some time ago it became my incontestable privilege to be granted the gift of true repentance unto salvation by the Merciful Father, the only true living God by grace through faith in His Son and now my Saviour and My Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the true seed of Abraham; faith wrought in my then desperately wicked heart by the Holy Spirit.
God had apprehended my wife during her teenage years.
We therefore believe that the least we can do is to serve our Lord with all our best at any cost.
To be able to do this work of ministry effectively and to the glory of our God, we ask God our Father and the Lord of the harvest that he will:
- Empower us through his Holy Spirit to communicate his message without distortion or error;
- Give us the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him;
- Enable us to love him and others with the love of God shed abroad in our hearts;
- Open the hearts of our hearers to receive his message with proper response and change leading to spiritual transformation of the hearers;
- That he will provide for all our needs;
- That his Spirit will encourage, prompt and challenge people like you to support the ministry that he has given us all, for his glory and purpose.
Habitation of Mercy Ministries gives their services free. We believe we are in ministry to serve. We are not in business to amaze wealth or make profit. For this reason our materials are either free or are kept to as low a price as possible.
This is not the time for the true Christians to sleep or to compromise. Rather we are to constantly remember that the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is very near and to be ready to meet him.
“And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light” (Romans 13:11-12).
More urgent than any other time in the history of Christianity, the days are evil. We should therefore
- Put on the whole armour of God (Ephesians 6:10-18),
- Increase in the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23),
- Put on the character of God,
- Resist all the allures of the world and the kingdom of darkness and
- Stand in faith by our lifestyle, actions and words.
This is especially important in the light of the Lord’s question:
“Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” (Luke 18:8).
We want and hope that the answer will be YES when he comes.
About Us | Who We Are | What We Believe | Purpose | What We Do | Why We Do What We Do